Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Update on progress report

The progress report option for my classes ended over the weekend. I could only send them to two of my groups. However, the idea was to alert those students who were in a D-D situation (a "D" in the quiz and a "D" in the midterm). Unless you received an email from me you don't need to think of dropping the class now. On the other hand, if you are in a C-D or D-C situation, your average is sort of "D plus" or a "C minus" -depending whether the "D" happened in the midterm (which counts for 35% of the total grade). If you are in that situation you really need to aim for a "B" in the final exam to end up with a better average.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mr Triff for the respond Emilio Garcia PHI 2604

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply love this class...We have a very smart professor who knows what he is teaching, excellent choice !!I have learned a lot...I love philosophy because it gives you a new prospective of life, everything...I decide to go anonymous, because it is not my intention to kiss... :)

    ReplyDelete